Partner Success Webinars
Join us as the Core Strengths team shares time-tested strategies to help you grow your revenue, impact more people, and effectively manage your clients all in one place.
UPCOMING Partner Success WEBINARS
Coaching for Performance - How to Create a Culture of Coaching
Discover our solutions to give managers and coaches the tools they need to help people identify, develop and live out their strengths.
Date: October 28, 2021
Time: 10:00am - 11:00am PDT
Studies have found inclusive teams make better business decisions up to 87% of the time; teams that follow an inclusive process make decisions 2X faster in half the number of meetings. Moreover, the decisions made and executed by diverse teams delivered 60% better results.
When people understand themselves – and each other – at the core, productivity rises exponentially. By increasing every person’s understanding of their core motives, strengths, and their impact on each other, teams become more inclusive, collaborative, and higher performing.
- How to ensure everyone has a voice and not just a seat at the table
- How to create a transparent and trusting culture
- How to improve innovation and commitment by adapting your communication style
- How to identify and manage your own unconscious bias
Strategies for Virtual Delivery
Tips for delivering great virtual experiences
In this one-hour webinar, you’ll get time-tested virtual facilitation strategies and see how the Core Strengths Platform makes it easy to deliver virtual, multi-session workshops. Additionally, you’ll learn how you can:
- Setup classes, send reminders and create a seamless virtual learning experience.
- Utilize technology to bring teams together and improve remote communication and collaboration.
- Lead discussion to understand team motives and strengths, and help them work through a high-stakes situation together.
Overcoming the Challenges of Virtual Training
Adapt your training strategy
Join Master Facilitator, Kyle Menig for this on-demand webinar to learn more about how people leaders like you can continue to communicate and collaborate effectively as well as conduct Core Strengths training in a 100% virtual environment. Your training delivery can continue, and even expand beyond the classroom.
Additionally, you’ll learn how you can:
- Help your leaders build resilient relationships without the need for face-to-face interactions.
- Provide your teams just-in-time relationship tips and insights to boost collaboration
- Build and tailor virtual training sessions to ensure your programs stay on track with a remote workforce.
Strengthening Culture During Disruption
Healthy culture > brilliant strategy
- Tailor virtual training sessions for your client’s distributed workforce.
- Help their leaders and teams overcome conflict and build resilient relationships.
- Provide their teams with just-in-time relationship intelligence to make better strategic decisions.