Partner Success Webinars
Join us as the Core Strengths team shares time-tested strategies to help you grow your revenue, impact more people, and effectively manage your clients all in one place.
UPCOMING Partner Success WEBINARS
Promoting Inclusive Teams
When people understand themselves - and each other - at their core, productivity rises exponentially.
Date: June 17, 2021
Time: 10:00am - 11:00am PDT
Studies have found inclusive teams make better business decisions up to 87% of the time; teams that follow an inclusive process make decisions 2X faster in half the number of meetings. Moreover, the decisions made and executed by diverse teams delivered 60% better results.
When people understand themselves – and each other – at the core, productivity rises exponentially. By increasing every person’s understanding of their core motives, strengths, and their impact on each other, teams become more inclusive, collaborative, and higher performing.
- How to ensure everyone has a voice and not just a seat at the table
- How to create a transparent and trusting culture
- How to improve innovation and commitment by adapting your communication style
- How to identify and manage your own unconscious bias
Strategies for Virtual Delivery
Tips for delivering great virtual experiences
In this one-hour webinar, you’ll get time-tested virtual facilitation strategies and see how the Core Strengths Platform makes it easy to deliver virtual, multi-session workshops. Additionally, you’ll learn how you can:
- Setup classes, send reminders and create a seamless virtual learning experience.
- Utilize technology to bring teams together and improve remote communication and collaboration.
- Lead discussion to understand team motives and strengths, and help them work through a high-stakes situation together.
Overcoming the Challenges of Virtual Training
Adapt your training strategy
Join Master Facilitator, Kyle Menig for this on-demand webinar to learn more about how people leaders like you can continue to communicate and collaborate effectively as well as conduct Core Strengths training in a 100% virtual environment. Your training delivery can continue, and even expand beyond the classroom.
Additionally, you’ll learn how you can:
- Help your leaders build resilient relationships without the need for face-to-face interactions.
- Provide your teams just-in-time relationship tips and insights to boost collaboration
- Build and tailor virtual training sessions to ensure your programs stay on track with a remote workforce.
Strengthening Culture During Disruption
Healthy culture > brilliant strategy
- Tailor virtual training sessions for your client’s distributed workforce.
- Help their leaders and teams overcome conflict and build resilient relationships.
- Provide their teams with just-in-time relationship intelligence to make better strategic decisions.