The SAP Academy for Customer Success is the premier sales development program with over 10,000 applicants vying for 100 positions and an opportunity to join one of the largest software companies in the world, every year.
Watch our conversation with Price Burlington, former VP of the SAP Academy for Customer Success – Sales Program and Dr. Gil Brady, Principal and Author at Core Strengths as they discuss how the SAP Academy utilizes Relationship Intelligence to help Associates develop effective collaboration skills for team sales environments, provide personalized development in one-on-one coaching conversations, and give Associates a framework to adjust their communication approach to match the unique motives and values of their customers and prospects for more successful sales engagements that build trust, generate commitment, and drive results.
During the discussion, they discuss:
- The development of the SAP Academy for Customer Success
- The value of developing self-awareness and self-other awareness for sales associates and leaders
- Relationship Intelligence in action in a team selling environment
- Tips for making one-on-one coaching conversations more impactful
- How Relationship Intelligence enhances leadership capacity