With the purpose of working with teams to facilitate the achievement of their goals Claire has experience of people management and development across all levels of organisations.
Working in both the public and private sectors Claire has enjoyed a variety of roles, including the implementation of national qualification frameworks, team and management development, graduate programmes, coaching and mediation.
Claire has many years experience with the SDI tool and is a ‘SDI Master Facilitator’ , using it in a variety of ways including: Team Development; Management Development; Graduate Training and One to One coaching.
As an ACAS trained Mediator, Claire also works with clients to resolve conflict through mediation using the principles of the SDI.
Claire is a Chartered Member of the CIPD, and now delivers HR and development support to a range of clients, from small organisations to large corporate teams.
When working with organisations and individuals, Claire has an approach that encourages reflection and self-awareness to help identify an agreed way forward.
At her best when:
- Creating an environment for every voice to be heard
- Creating tangible outcomes
- There is the environment for teams and individuals to achieve their goals
- Teams and individuals are enabled to perform at their best
- Development of others can be practically and simply applied to the work environment
- Working with others to resolve conflict
Some of the things you might like to know
Claire is a Trustee of Smart Works Leeds, a charity that focuses on helping women back into work. This is done through interview coaching and dressing clients ready for interview.