BA Hons, Dip IPD
- Graduated from Warwick University with a degree in German with Business Studies
- Post-graduate Diploma in Training Design and Facilitation
- Master Facilitator in Relationship Awareness® Training and a Senior SDI® Practitioner
- NLP® Master Practitioner and is trained in Coaching Constellations
- Fluent in German
Over 25 years’ experience in Learning and Development within a number of medium to large service-based organisations both in the UK and abroad has enabled Carmel to develop a good understanding of business skills training needs and the role of people development in remaining successful in today’s challenging climate. Working with PSP as a consultant and master facilitator for over 20 years Carmel has helped train new consultants and facilitators in the use of the whole suite of SDI-based products in addition to working directly with clients across a wide range of industries and at all levels.
Carmel has many clients in the Public, Private and Voluntary Sectors and some of the organisations she has worked with are;
Barclays Bank, Trinity Fire Alarms and Security, Vodafone, Standard Life in Germany, Dorset & Yeovil NHS Trusts, BMW, Teenage Cancer Trust, Amazon, John Lewis Partnership, ITV, MSD Animal Health, The Body Shop, American Airlines, British Gas, The Institute of Materials
Carmel is based in Dorset on the Southwest Coast of England and regularly conducts tours of the area in German for German tourists.
Areas of interest
- Designing and delivering client-focused interventions to promote better business and personal relationships
- Deploying a wide range of skills and strategies to promote personal and organisational growth
- Helping people to achieve their goals through enhanced understanding of self and others
- Working in and with teams to resolve conflict