About Core Strengths
We are a global training company that is transforming the Talent industry by introducing relationship intelligence as a utility for leaders. Since 1971, over five million leaders have taken the Strength Deployment Inventory 2.0 (SDI), our strength-based relationship assessment. We have pioneered collaboration in the cloud and believe that every employee should have a portal into their working relationships.
Our 50+ employees have a commitment to learning that permeates our culture. We’ve created award-winning psychological assessments, a relationship coaching platform of the future, and are obsessed with continuing to improve the manager’s relationship with their team. We are also revolutionizing talent development itself by building culture transformation tools that generate results through relationships.
We are looking for someone to join our team as a full-time Customer Support Coordinator who is responsible for providing enterprise-level support to our customers and ultimately drive complete resolution to complex issues. All support interaction is done via phone, chat, email, and web. The ideal candidate will be flexible, detail-oriented, and highly skilled at working with customers. This position requires the ability to work with minimal direction, the capacity to work quickly, and identify and fix the root cause of technical issues.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide email, web, and phone support to customers and partners in a timely and accurate manner
- Analyze break/fix issues and work with a sense of urgency to deliver solutions to meet customer and partner needs
- Document all support interactions and resolutions in the existing case management systems
- Deliver a high level of customer satisfaction on basic and advanced issues received through our support channels
- Work on technical and non-technical projects
- Maintain clear, concise, and positive communication for all cases in a timely and efficient manner including follow-ups with customers, team members, and engineers
- Achieve expert level with all Core Strengths products, offerings, and integrations
- Maintain or exceed our established service levels and productivity standards
- Be proactive and identify opportunities for our team to provide better support, educate our users, and scale our support model
- Take on special projects as well as other tasks and duties as needed
- Work with Sales to assist in booking appointments with current customer base
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills & proven success in cross-functional collaboration
- Understanding of CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Expertise with GoogleDocs (spreadsheets, documents & Gmail)
- Strong organizational/communication skills
- Desire to focus on customer satisfaction and the customer experience, and a willingness to be its internal advocate of both
- The ability to self-direct as circumstances change and priorities shift, based on organizational needs, without constant & overt micromanagement
- Strong written, verbal, and organization skills
- Strong understanding of technological platforms and web infrastructure
- Experience with enterprise social media
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Quick learner
- Able to learn new technologies on own as necessary
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and Customer Success
- Excellent customer relationship skills (customer-facing, ability to assess customer needs and interact with all levels of management)
- Committed team player with the ability to function both independently and as part of a team
- Must be personable, friendly, and able to work efficiently under time constraints
- In this position, you will routinely act independently while researching and developing solutions to customer issues
What Core Strengths Offers
- The chance to disrupt the entrenched HR Tech industry.
- A supportive and optimistic team that likes to learn from each other.
- An internal mentor to help guide you through onboarding and accelerate your career.
- A product development pipeline that’s constantly pushing new features and enhancing the quality of existing products.
- The opportunity to work with many different technologies.
- A small company culture (we are an international team of 50+ and have a zero-drama culture).
- Having fun in a challenging and rewarding environment.
- Your own top of the line MacBook Pro, 27” LG 5k monitor, a stand-up desk, and an office chair (for your home office).
- A very competitive salary.
- 401(k) with 3% company matching.
- Three weeks of Vacation/PTO and 10 corporate holidays.
- Three days of PTO along with Development Dollars toward any career advancement (certifications, conferences, etc).
- Excellent medical / dental / vision health insurance
What Core Strengths Doesn’t Offer
- Lack of direction: we maintain a clear content calendar and product pipeline.
- Pre-meetings: we don’t hold meetings to plan other meetings.
- A commute: no hours wasted in megaregion rush hour traffic.
- A dress code: board shorts and flip-flops are acceptable attire any day of the week
- A myopic view of the world: we are live in 14 languages and 50% of our revenue comes from outside North America. You will work with an application that is culturally relevant across the globe.
- Disconnected leaders: you have a direct line to the founders of the company who will take a personal active role in your career development. You should expect to personally interact with the CEO on a weekly basis.