Partner Success Webinars
Join us as the Core Strengths team shares time-tested strategies to help you grow your revenue, impact more people, and effectively manage your clients all in one place.
UPCOMING Partner Success WEBINARS
How to Create Engaging Learning Experiences
Discover how understanding motivations can assure you’re connecting your goals to theirs. A workplace with Relationship Intelligence naturally becomes an engaging one.
Date: January 25, 2021
Time: 10:00am - 11:00am PST
An In-Depth Look at Relationship Intelligence
There is an incredible diversity of personality and life experience in today’s workplaces. Every person really is unique. That means every connection will be unique. And that means that the old one-size-fits-all approach to improving relationships simply will not work. Understanding the differences and complexities of people, however, not only makes Relationship Intelligence possible but life-changing.
Productive relationships foster the moments that result in important accomplishments; whoever you are and wherever you work, the future depends on the quality of your relationships.
During this on-demand webinar, we’ll cover:
- How to use Relationship Intelligence to continually improve 1:1 and team relationships
- The steps you can take with your clients to co-create effective relationships
- An introduction to the Four Skills that when applied effectively in the RQ model will help improve both relationships and performance
- Reinforcement and follow-up activities you can use with your clients to keep RQ alive
Recognizing Strengths and Overdone Strengths
The word “strength” is defined in many different ways. Sometimes it describes a person’s talents, like attention to detail or adaptability. It may also be used to describe virtues, such as courage and integrity. We define strengths as “behaviors deployed in an effective interaction between people,” yet people generally judge their own strengths based on their intentions, while observers may judge based on their interpretation.
Many approaches to personal development advocate a focus on strengths to the exclusion of weaknesses – but developing and deploying strengths in relationships differs from applying skills or talents to a task. Relationship strengths can become weaknesses when they are overdone or misapplied. Too much ambition becomes ruthless, over-supportive can lead to self-sacrifice, and being too flexible can be unpredictable.
At Core Strengths, we help individuals and teams recognize their strengths and overdone strengths to allow one to choose which tools work best for any situation, to better understand others intent behind an action, and to guide coaching styles to help people choose to deploy their strengths in the most authentic and effective way possible.
During this webinar, you’ll discover:
- How your teams can leverage their strengths to strengthen relationships
- Helpful team strategies to meet future opportunities and overcome challenges
- How overdone strengths can lead to conflict
- How teams can use the right strengths to build trust and strengthen team culture
- How to coach strengths and overdone strengths for improved effectiveness
Giving Effective Feedback Using Core Strengths
Employee feedback can be an incredibly powerful tool if offered properly. It has the capability to help those in your organization reach their potential, improve trust and communication, and strengthen the bonds between employees and managers.
However, we often shy away from providing feedback to avoid assumably awkward conversations. People are complex, and that can make interacting with others challenging. With Core Strengths, managers can learn to give constructive feedback tailored to each individuals’ unique strengths and motives, leading to better relationships and outstanding performance.
During this webinar, we will cover:
- Best Practices for providing and receiving feedback
- Why feedback is critical for personal and organizational growth
- How effective feedback can be used to drive culture and productivity
How to Have Important Conversations with Confidence
In this webinar you’ll learn how to:
- Use Relationship Intelligence to create a ‘speak up’ culture
- Increase collaboration using healthy opposition
- Increase engagement and alignment by connecting to what matters most to others