Fellow of Chartered Management Institute
- Member of Institute of Leadership and Management
- NLP® Master Practitioner
- Certified Leadership Coach
- Certified RQi® Resilience Practitioner
· Master Facilitator in Relationship Awareness® and the SDI® 2.0
Lisa has over 30 years’ experience in Learning and Development, through a combination of working as a management and leadership consultant in UK and Europe, and in the roles of Director of Organisational Development in a FTSE 250 Company, and as Head of People Performance for a retail chain.
Working with SDI 2.0 and Relationship Awareness as a certified trainer for 27 years, Lisa works across organisations up to board level to develop team resilience, high performing teams and organisational excellence.
Lisa has provided bespoke leadership and personal development solutions to a range of organisations including: The Cabinet Office, HM Treasury, HMRC, The Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Finance (Romania), and within the following sectors: education, health, retail, construction, travel and tourism, manufacturing, utilities, aviation and financial services.
Areas of particular interest:
- Helping teams and individuals to master communication skills and build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Working across organisations to build personal and team resilience and the capability to effectively manage conflict
- Developing leadership teams through executive and team coaching and leadership development programmes
- Working with senior leadership teams to help them develop and implement strategy and lead transformational change.
Other things you might like to know:
Lisa was finalist in the inaugural WeQual awards, which recognises world-class women executives one level below C Suite across the globe. Lisa was also formally recognised as providing outstanding contribution to people development in the construction industry for three years running.