Join us as the Core Strengths team shares time-tested strategies to help you ramp up your virtual training skills in a hurry.
Strategies for Virtual Delivery
Tips for delivering great virtual experiences
In this one-hour webinar, you’ll get time-tested virtual facilitation strategies and see how the Core Strengths Platform makes it easy to deliver virtual, multi-session workshops. Additionally, you’ll learn how you can:
- Setup classes, send reminders and create a seamless virtual learning experience.
- Utilize technology to bring teams together and improve remote communication and collaboration.
- Lead discussion to understand team motives and strengths, and help them work through a high-stakes situation together.
Train Virtually Anywhere
Adapt your training strategy
Now more than ever, we’re committed to helping you navigate the days, weeks, and months ahead. We stand with you, supporting the strong leaders who will guide their teams through the fog of uncertainty – buoyed by relationships, resolve, and togetherness.
- If budgets are cut, can you still hit your Learning and Development goals?
- If you can’t meet face-to-face, can your teams overcome stubborn disagreements?
- When your people and trainers can’t travel, can you still bring people and ideas together?
- If training materials are delayed, how do you facilitate a workshop?
Your people strategy and ongoing L&D efforts don’t need to stop. Your training delivery can continue, and even expand beyond the classroom. Your teams can learn to strengthen relationships in a new, virtual work environment.
Relationship Intelligence and 4 Trends in Leadership
Dr. Mike Patterson looks at some of the challenges facing People Leaders and how Relationship Intelligence can be a utility for building teams that are more agile and accommodating to each other while achieving better outcomes.