Join us as the Core Strengths team shares time-tested strategies to help you ramp up your RQ skills in a hurry.
Building & Sustaining Collaborative Teams
Beyond all the strategies for team performance are the relationships that hold them together.
Date: June 22, 2021
Time: 10:00am - 11:00am PDT
Studies have found inclusive teams make better business decisions up to 87% of the time; teams that follow an inclusive process make decisions 2X faster in half the number of meetings. Moreover, the decisions made and executed by diverse teams delivered 60% better results.
When people understand themselves – and each other – at the core, productivity rises exponentially. By increasing every person’s understanding of their core motives, strengths, and their impact on each other, teams become more inclusive, collaborative, and higher performing.
- How to ensure everyone has a voice and not just a seat at the table
- How to create a transparent and trusting culture
- How to improve innovation and commitment by adapting your communication style
- How to identify and manage your own unconscious bias
Strategies for Virtual Delivery
Tips for delivering great virtual experiences
In this one-hour webinar, you’ll get time-tested virtual facilitation strategies and see how the Core Strengths Platform makes it easy to deliver virtual, multi-session workshops. Additionally, you’ll learn how you can:
- Setup classes, send reminders and create a seamless virtual learning experience.
- Utilize technology to bring teams together and improve remote communication and collaboration.
- Lead discussion to understand team motives and strengths, and help them work through a high-stakes situation together.
Train Virtually Anywhere
Adapt your training strategy
Now more than ever, we’re committed to helping you navigate the days, weeks, and months ahead. We stand with you, supporting the strong leaders who will guide their teams through the fog of uncertainty – buoyed by relationships, resolve, and togetherness.
- If budgets are cut, can you still hit your Learning and Development goals?
- If you can’t meet face-to-face, can your teams overcome stubborn disagreements?
- When your people and trainers can’t travel, can you still bring people and ideas together?
- If training materials are delayed, how do you facilitate a workshop?
Your people strategy and ongoing L&D efforts don’t need to stop. Your training delivery can continue, and even expand beyond the classroom. Your teams can learn to strengthen relationships in a new, virtual work environment.
Relationship Intelligence and 4 Trends in Leadership
Dr. Mike Patterson looks at some of the challenges facing People Leaders and how Relationship Intelligence can be a utility for building teams that are more agile and accommodating to each other while achieving better outcomes.