Join us as the Core Strengths team shares time-tested strategies to help you ramp up your RQ skills in a hurry.
How to Create Engaging Learning Experiences
Discover how understanding motivations can assure you’re connecting your goals to theirs. A workplace with Relationship Intelligence naturally becomes an engaging one.
Date: January 18, 2022
Time: 10:00am - 11:00am PST
Coaching that Connects
Discover how great coaches lead with Relationship Intelligence. Understanding each team member’s motivations helps connect their goals with yours, but this skill takes practice.
Date: February 3, 2022
Time: 10:00am - 11:00am PST
How to Create Psychological Safety at Work
Psychological safety — the belief that anyone can speak up without the risk of punishment or embarrassment — is a key driver of innovation and team success. Great leaders have learned to create environments that enable a speak-up culture around traditional work topics like staffing, scheduling, and strategic planning. With the new hybrid nature of work, boundaries between work life and home life can make these discussions blurry. Relationship Intelligence (RQ) gives team members the knowledge to approach conflict as collaborators, not adversaries. Discover how Core Strengths can help your team foster psychological safety, unlock higher levels of engagement, and increase motivation to tackle difficult problems.
Here’s what we’ll cover in this on-demand webinar:
- How to start a dialogue with your team to help them be clear, transparent, and upfront about the challenges related to work-life boundaries.
- A demonstration of the kind of openness and honesty you want to see from your team.
- How to encourage a speak-up culture where building trust happens over time.
Building & Sustaining Collaborative Teams
Beyond all the strategies for team performance are the relationships that hold them together. Relationship Intelligence (RQ) is the metric that matters most but often gets addressed least.
Collaborative teams spur innovation, promote problem-solving, boost learning and skill-sharing, and increase employee satisfaction. Core Strengths makes this possible by uniting teams with a common language and timely relationship insight. With fine-tuned self-awareness and a greater appreciation of differing communication styles, high RQ teams are free to focus their collective energy towards meaningful goals.
In this on-demand webinar, we’ll cover:
- Tools to adjust your communication approach to have more effective interactions
- How you can improve the content of conversations to reduce conflict
- Tips to help your teams build trust and use their strengths to solve unforeseen challenges
Understanding Cognitive Diversity
Now more than ever, organizations are learning to cherish the valuable input created by fostering cognitive diversity. Cognitive diversity is the inclusion of people who have different ways of thinking, different viewpoints, and different skills to bring to the team. When all employees are encouraged to collaborate, innovation and engagement increases, problem-solving is streamlined, and overall work culture becomes more inclusive, in addition to making your employees feel valued.
During this on-demand webinar, you’ll discover:
- How Relationship Intelligence can help leaders, managers, and teams encourage and not stifle “differences”
- How to create a learning culture of continuous improvement at individual and organization levels
- How to connect across functional and organization boundaries to learn from each other
- How to coach ourselves and others to take on different roles and deploy less favored strengths when in project teams