About Core Strengths
We are transforming organizations through their approach to people strategy by introducing relationship intelligence as a utility for leaders. Since 1971 over three million leaders have taken the SDI, our strengths-based relationship assessment. We have pioneered coaching in the cloud and believe that every employee will soon have a portal into their working relationships. We’ve created award winning psychological assessments, a relationship coaching platform of the future and are obsessed with continuing to improve the manager’s relationship with their team. We are also revolutionising talent development itself by building culture transformation tools that generate results through relationships.
You’re a seasoned connector of people. You love creating and building relationships with people you haven’t met yet. You especially want to make a substantial impact on the future of leaders. People have commented that you love to network and build rapport with others.
- You have a very busy lifestyle, are great at multitasking and looking for flexibility with your career.
- You’re focused, self-motivated, and outgoing with a confident presence with executives. You are not intimidated by titles because you know they are regular people with the same pressures and demands as everyone else.
- You’ve been told by many people that you have exceptional communication skills – and are an extremely clear, direct, timely and an accurate communicator.
- You have the ability to self manage tasks and achieve target numbers for scheduling meetings with busy and hard to pin down leaders.
- Ideally you have some administrative experience or exposure to scheduling meetings and calendar management.
- At the end of the day – you are very passionate about the development of human potential and the Core Strengths story along with our global connection to talent development. You share the belief in how we can help organizations’ people strategy as they seek to grow, develop and level up their managers and teams.
- Excellent personal technology skills are a must. Email and calendar management skills along with a friendly and trustworthy demeanor are prerequisites.
- Excellent verbal and grammatical skills are important and used in persuasive and interpersonal communication (heavy email use is standard)
- A proven ability to work effectively, willingly, and with a positive attitude in a fast moving, interdependent team environment is a necessity
About the Role:
Core Strengths is looking for a Virtual Assistant who is a critical part of our sales and marketing team. You are responsible for providing top of funnel sourcing new prospects via outbound prospecting and development of inbound lead requests. As a Virtual Assistant you are responsible for driving qualified opportunities from well situated leads and transitioning those opportunities to our Partners for further execution and closing. You are also responsible for maintaining relationships and contact with quality leads in order to transition them into qualified opportunities in the longer term. You will work remotely and report to the Director of Marketing.
- Prospect new contacts and accounts within a set region through identifying and enrolling leaders in the Talent Development and HR roles of Fortune 1000 companies, government and education organizations into Executive Briefings
- Connect with stakeholders at the appropriate buying level within these accounts
- Provide feedback and viewpoint from the customer and sales team to help improve the Core Strengths’ product and business
- Work closely and in alignment with Partners to ensure smooth handoff and a good prospect experience
- Solid understanding and foundation in the software industry and how large talent development teams work
- Email and make phone calls to current clients using templated emails and phone scripts
- Deliver an exceptional level of client service that differentiates Core Strengths from all other vendors
- Assist with administrative functions in our CRM System (Salesforce.com) including, but not limited to data entry, customer follow-up, appointment setting and other assignments
- Answer customer inquiries, schedule meetings and sales appointments, and follow up with customers
- Take on special projects as well as other tasks and duties as needed
- Meet minimum standards in quantity of activity and sales volume on a weekly basis
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills & proven success in cross-functional collaboration
- String ability to multitask
- Solid outbound business development experience with a strong work ethic is key
- Understanding of CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Expertise with GoogleDocs (spreadsheets, documents & Gmail)
- Desire to focus on customer satisfaction and the customer experience, and a willingness to be its internal advocate of both
- Quick learner
- Able to learn new technologies on your own as necessary
What Core Strengths Offers:
- The chance to disrupt the entrenched HR Tech industry
- A supportive and optimistic team that likes to learn from each other
- An internal mentor to help guide you through onboarding
- A small company culture (we are an international team of 50+ and have a zero-drama culture).
- Having fun in a challenging and rewarding environment
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive hourly pay plus bonus
What Core Strengths Doesn’t Offer:
- A commute: no hours wasted in rush hour traffic
- A dress code: board shorts and flip flops is acceptable attire any day of the week
- Endless Zoom meetings: we don’t plan meetings just to have meetings
- A myopic view of the world: we are live in 14 languages and 50% of our revenue comes from outside North America. You will work with an application that is culturally relevant across the globe
- An unproven business model: we turn 50yrs old this year and are a rule of 40 SaaS company
- Disconnected leaders: you have a direct line to the founders of the company who will take a personal active role in your career development. You should expect to personally interact with the Leadership team on a weekly basis