About Core Strengths
We are transforming organizations through their approach to people strategy by introducing relationship intelligence as a utility for leaders. Since 1971 over three million leaders have taken the SDI, our strengths-based relationship assessment. We have pioneered coaching in the cloud and believe that every employee will soon have a portal into their working relationships. We’ve created award winning psychological assessments, a relationship coaching platform of the future and are obsessed with continuing to improve the manager’s relationship with their team. We are also revolutionising talent development itself by building culture transformation tools that generate results through relationships.
People who know you have commented that you are a growth junkie – mostly because you believe deeply in learning and the science of a growth mindset. You understand the challenges of big organizations as they work to connect their people strategy to their business strategy. You have a proven track record of not only exceeding quota in your previous positions but you are frequently recognized for achieving stretch goals. The philosophy of selling you subscribe to believes that a successful onboarding of a customer is imperative because the sale is not over when the customer signs.
About the Role
As a Senior Client Partner, your role is responsible for achieving sales growth goals by adding new clients, managing and expanding work within existing clients and maintaining existing client relationships while representing Core Strengths’ full product offerings including assessments, training curriculum and SaaS.
You will deliver talent effectiveness solutions to large organizations by partnering with leaders within learning and development and talent management. You will act as a strategic partner to large organizations by understanding their business priorities and aligning Core Strengths’ SaaS to their learning and management needs. Your job is to connect your client’s people strategy with a compelling solution that achieves their desired business results.
In our team-based selling system – you will work closely with a Marketing Team, Delivery and Customer Success to provide quality learning experiences to ensure clients achieve their desired outcomes.
- Build and execute your own strategy to drive pipeline development in your region.
- Listen to and empathize with various stakeholders with organization’s talent departments to understand what challenges organizations face when connecting their people strategy to their business strategy.
- Convince Human Resources and Talent Development contacts to approach old problems in new ways, while leading deals from initial engagement to close.
- Build a joint plan with the organization that incorporates their goals and shows how Core Strengths can support them in meeting and exceeding their goals.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers.
- Initiate client meetings to diagnose and qualify client opportunities.
- Create and deliver compelling and effective sales presentations (in person and virtual) for our SaaS solution.
- Lead and manage client opportunities and engagements by coordinating with different internal stakeholders (business development, customer success, delivery and customer support).
- Be flexible to work with a variety of clients, industries and unique situations which include leadership and management development programs, selection programs, performance management initiatives and SaaS HRM systems integrations.
- Lead sales negotiations to overcome objections while navigating complex decision making with multiple buying influencers.
- Prepare detailed SOW and navigate complex client contracting processes.
- Foster long term client relationships by meeting and exceeding client expectations while achieving and exceeding revenue goals.
Beyond the Skills
We are looking for people who care deeply about the work Core Strengths is doing. That can include being passionate about human potential, performance management, or creating a mission-driven culture inside organizations that have a big real-world impact. We are serious about creating a culture that emcompasses the core values of our sales team. Do these characterize you?
- Team: You’re a team player that believes in working with others to accomplish big goals.
- Communication: You believe openness and honesty underpin effective communication.
- Feedback: You’re a voracious learner. You seek and give constructive feedback to improve your practice.
- Growth: You are passionate about our work of growing the talent industry.
- Diversity: You cherish other perspectives and opinions.
- Impact: You constantly evaluate return on investment to optimize for positive impact.
- Core Strengths is committed to developing team members and promoting from within. The role of Senior Client Partner is a high-influence position and reports into Executive Vice President on the Leadership Team.
- Each Senior Client Partner is certified to facilitate the Core Strengths: Results through Relationship curriculum with 20 hours of certification and 100 hours of annual training in Strategic Selling.
- Willing to travel on Company or any Client business as may be required for the proper performance of duties.
- Must be self-driven, motivated, able to execute on prioritized tasks while being aggressively effective at personal time management.
- Excellent personal technology skills are a must. Core Strengths is a tech company (SaaS) and priority is given to candidates that demonstrate competence in using a Mac and Salesforce CRM.
- Salesforce CRM proficient level user. Document client opportunities, manage follow up tasks and appointments, manage sales pipeline, sales results and forecasts.
- Driven to meet and exceed clearly defined goals.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and proven ability to work effectively in both independent and interdependent environments.
- Results driven and proven track record of achieving sales goals.
- Responsive to client needs and able to resolve issues/inquiries promptly
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years professional selling/consultative selling in a B2B environment and client relationship management experience
- Bachelor’s in business, organizational development or related field helpful
- Proficient with Apple OS, G-suite, PowerPoint/Word, Zoom presentations and able to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to travel (up to 25%)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good executive presence needed to meet with senior leaders in a corporate environment
- Creative, tenacious, adaptable, committed to excellence with good problem solving skills.
- Able to energize others, inspire, lead by positive example.
- 15 days of paid time off per the calendar year
- Holidays: Memorial Day, Labor Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving Day and the Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day.
- Health Insurance: participation in the company’s health care plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) which is 100% underwritten for full-time employees.
- 401(k) – Eligibility to participate in the company’s 401(k) plan.
- Personal Development – $1,000 reimbursement and 3 paid days off for personal development to be mutually agreed upon by you and your manager.